I love recipes, as you all know. And I certainly love trying new recipes, too!
Last year, for our #DisneySide party, we discovered a recipe for The Grey Stuff, and really liked it! So, yesterday, when I was craving something sweet, I decided to throw this EASY recipe together to make a delicious sweet!
If you haven’t heard of the Grey Stuff, then you have obviously never seen Beauty & the Beast!
So, without further ado! The Grey Stuff!
Start with gathering the ingredients:
Next take the (15) Oreos and put them into a food processor and pulse until they are fine crumbs. (You can also do this by putting the cookies into a plastic Ziploc bag, and using a rolling pin to crush them, but this will be more time consuming).
Take the pudding out of the fridge and mix the crushed Oreos in it!
Last but not least, mix in 3 Tablespoons of chocolate pudding mix, and stir that all together! This will make the mixture a grey color, hence…The GREY Stuff!
(The picture above makes it look brown, but it is, in fact, grey!)
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 15 Oreos (NOT double stuffed)
- 1 tub (8 oz) whipped topping
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate pudding mix
- Start by mixing together the vanilla pudding mix, and milk. Put in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes to harden.
- In a food processor, pulse the Oreos until they are fine crumbs.
- Remove pudding from fridge and stir in Oreo crumbs.
- Add the entire tub of whipped topping and stir until combined.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons of chocolate pudding mix.
- Put in refrigerator for an hour to harden.