I don’t post a lot. I know. I’m sorry. I have really good intentions most of the time. But then, other things take priority over posting on my blog. Like…work, family, reading, writing…etc. Everything, it seems.
But I thought I’d take the time to offer a quick update – let you know what’s going on in my life, since a lot has changed in the last 6 months.
- I started school in early January.
- I quit school in the end of January. I still get asked, “how’s school going?”, even when I quit almost 6 months ago. It was a lot of work. It’s not that I didn’t like it. I did. But with working practically full time (38 hours a week), trying to do school full time, and other random things that would pop up, I had no time for anything. I’m not saying I’ll never go back, but I’d find a different college. (Central Penn was not for me!)
- I’m still working as a receptionist/aide at CPRS Physical Therapy. I love my job. If I can’t spend my life being a PTA, at least I get to work at a PT clinic and help in my own way.
- I have joined the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program. I was placed with a little sister that lives about 10 minutes away from me. So far, we’ve gone to the library a few times (my kinda girl – loves to read), out for ice cream, and this week, we’re planning to go see TMNT at the movie theater! I’m really enjoying it so far!
- If you haven’t noticed, my friend Sky, and I have restarted up A Novel Idea. It’s a weekly blog linkup for writers. Each Tuesday, we’ll post a new writing prompt, character question, or novel question, and you will post a blog post with your answer. If you’re a writer, be sure to check it out! It’s going to be lots of fun. Promise!!
- I’m going to try to start posting more, but there’s absolutely NO guarantee. I haven’t had a lot of blogging inspiration lately…I feel kind-of dry.
So. There ya have it. A quick update. If I have any faithful readers – I thank you. I appreciate you stopping in every now and then and seeing what I’m up to.
Take care, and I’ll be back on Tuesday with another A Novel Idea!!