Welcome to the next stop on Magical Blogorail Blue. Today we are discussing what’s in our Disney bags!
I have always seen these women – and even men – walking around Disney with huge bags full of stuff that they don’t even need, and I wonder “why”? Why would you carry all that stuff?
I have the idea of carrying around more than I need. And over the years, I’ve discovered ways to carry only what I need, in smaller bags so I don’t have to waste room.
The last 2 times I’ve gone to Disney, I have taken camera bags and put all the stuff I needed in them. It meant condensing to one larger bag and not two smaller bags, and it was the best choice for me! I was able to put all my stuff in them, and not have any trouble.
The first time I took a “camera bag” I took the bag above. It’s actually a thermal bag, so it wasn’t intended to be a camera bag, but I made it into that. Inside, I placed a camera bag insert so that all my stuff could go inside! Great idea!
The last time I took this bag ^^! It’s actually a bottle bag that my mom found at TJ Maxx for just a few bucks. I love deals, and this was a great one. Again, it fit all the stuff I needed to bring with me, and was actually SMALLER than the thermal one I took the year before.
Okay, so now that I’ve shown you my bags, I guess I should tell you what I put in them!
- Wallet – I have a big wallet that holds cash, credit cards and my checkbook. It’s big, but it holds all I need it to so that I don’t have a bunch of stuff floating around in my purse.
- DSLR camera – I love taking my “good” camera to Disney, even if it is big and bulky. It usually starts the day off in my bag and eventually ends up around my neck, so that I can have easy access to it.
- Point and shoot camera – I take this one along too, just so that I have a quick and easy option for taking a zoom picture. I have to frequently change lenses on my DSLR, so this is an easier option for that.
- Extra batteries for both cameras
- Autograph Book & pen – no matter how many times I go to Disney, I always end up taking an autograph book. There’s something super fun about meeting characters and having them sign your books and keeping that forever. Can’t get better than that.
- Cell phone – most likely my cell phone will start out in my bag and end up in my back pocket by the end of the day, but I do have it!
So, there ya have it! This is what’s in my Disney bag! Am I missing anything incredibly important that I should remember to bring with me next time? If so, what is it?!
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Saving Up For Disney.
1st Stop – Disney with Babies, Toddlers, & Preschoolers - What You Shouldn’t Carry in Your Disney Bag
2nd Stop – Superheros and Teacups - Disney Park Essentials That Will Fit In Your Purse
3rd Stop – Ashley Aspires - I’m a Disney Minimalist
4th Stop – Saving Up for Disney - What’s in my Disney Parks Diaper Bag?
Final Stop – Love Our Disney - Random & Off The Wall Items You Will Want In Your Disney Park Bag