Oh my gosh, I love chicken. And spaghetti. And everything else that just happens to be in this casserole. It’s like the best of all my food-worlds all rolled into one….and it’s oh-so-yummy.
So, without further ado, I’m going to introduce you to Chicken Spaghetti.
- 8 ounces spaghetti pasta (recipe calls for angel hair, but we don’t really like that kind, so we used regular spaghetti)
- 2 cups chopped grilled chicken, or 1 large can of chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, un-drained
- Sprinkling of parmesan cheese, or Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9×13 baking dish.
- Boil pasta as package directs and drain. Mix all other ingredients except cheese and add to the cooked pasta and put in 9×13 pan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with your choice of cheese (or cheeses), and return to oven to melt.
Simple + Delicious = happy Strawser family. Definitely a keeper for our menu planning.