So years ago, I had discovered Beautiful People from my friend, Kylie! I had no idea that it still existed! I love any blog means that help me get to know my characters, so I’ve decided to join back up with fellow writers and get to know my characters!
1) What’s their favourite food? (Bonus: favourite flavor of chocolate!)
Hazel really enjoys Chinese food – any kind!
Her favorite kind of chocolate is none at all. She can’t stand chocolate.
2) What do they absolutely hate?
People who try to act better than everyone else. It absolutely drives her crazy.
3) What do they enjoy learning about?
Anything! She will delve into any topic as long as she’s learning something new. She loved school for that very reason.
4) Who is the most influential person in their life?
Her dad. She’s always been close to him and he’s had a huge impact on her life. She calls him her rock and wouldn’t know what to do without him.
5) What is their childhood fear?
She hated – and still hates – snakes. If she ever sees one – rather poisonous or not – she’ll run the other way.
6) What is something they have always secretly dreamed of doing, but thought impossible?
Falling in love and having a family. She’s skeptical of it since her parents had a horrible marriage and neither of them came out happy.
7) What is something he is impractically afraid of?
Going along with the last question – marriage.
8) Are they a night owl or morning person?
Not really either – she doesn’t like to stay up late, and she also doesn’t like to get up early. But if she had to choose, she’d get up in the morning and get stuff done so she could take a nap in the middle of the afternoon.
9) Do they say everything that pops into their head, or leave a lot unsaid?
She says EXACTLY what she thinks and never lets anything go without saying, which a lot of the time gets her in trouble.
10) What are their nervous habits?
She bites her nails and cracks her knuckles – like a double whammy.
If you’re a writer and would like to link up to Beautiful People – head on over to Notebook Sisters and do so!